A large petrochemical Company located in Moscow is currently seeking a Project Manager.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Identify industry specific trends, requirements, unmet customer needs, and key growth areas and opportunity fields.
- Drive the identification of new business opportunities in defined market having Business Development responsibility.
- Develop strong relationships at key customers, especially in the areas of marketing and innovation.
- Initiate and complete original market research projects.
- Develop and ensure implementation of industry specific strategy and product positioning strategy for assigned industry segment including strategy for positioning against competitive products and value proposition.
- Identify innovation opportunities for assigned industry segments and contribute to input into the innovation pipeline.
- Coordinate new product launches for assigned industry segments.
- Develop industry specific target pricing in conjunction with product management.
- Collect and validate market and competitive intelligence.
- Develop and implement best practices to enhance marketing excellence of company.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Fluent English is a must
- 3+ years project management principles and methodologies obtained by coordinating complex projects
- Working experience in chemical company/ lubricants will be an advantage
- Ability to apply project management best practices and methodology
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, MS Project.
- Effective written and oral communications skills
- Proven decision-making abilities.