We live in a great time. We can offer totally new mobile experience. Join us and enjoy exciting projects!
Our client, based in Germany is a is the leading German agency specialised in designing and developing applications for smart phones, tablets, smart watches and smart TV. The full-service, cross-platform app company based in Leipzig creates apps for Android, iOS, Tizen, Windows 10 and Blackberry operating systems.
Your future responsibilities:
- Design of mobile apps for iOS, Android, Windows, etc. using wireframes and prototypes
- Cross-platform design of features and navigation structures
- Designing and developing conceptual drawings for mobile applications
- Development of screen designs using the tools of the Adobe Creative Cloud
- Degree in art and design, media studies or a similar qualification in the field of industrial design, media technology / graphic design
- Application-oriented and well-founded knowledge of the Guidelines for iOS and Android apps
- Deep knowledge of navigation structures for different content and app types
- Application-oriented experience with graphics tools (Adobe Creative Suite or similar) and popular image formats for vector and bitmap graphics
- Knowledge of web design, animation (2D and 3D), print, iBooks Author would be an advantage
- Fluent English, minimum level of basic German speaking skills
- Ability to work independently, creativity, willingness to perform, communication and teamwork
- Passion for design trends, confident sense of style, technology affinity
What can you expect working with us?
- Highly attractive job for young and international developers in innovative, dynamic and leading app-company
- Friendly, relaxed working environment with flat hierarchies inc. football table and air hockey & short decision making process
- Committed and ambitious team of motivated and technically enthusiastic employees
- Apps development projects for top brands, access to the latest mobile gadgets
- Great location in the city centre. Good transport connection
- Motivating salary, participation in the company´s retirement program, Germany's rail network card for private and professional use, free drinks
- Flexible working hours & self-responsibility as well as regular team events
We are looking forward to receiving your convincing application. Please send your current English CV and/or project overview, availability and desired gross salary expectation.