This position is responsible for orchestrating the entire process from idea generation to securing the orders for the business. This position handles all necessary interfaces with the customer for communication, information exchange, and project objectives. Further, this position coordinates internal resources to deliver the project.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- include Project management & Execution of Electrical systems:
- Executing projects which involve HVAC, Access Control, Building Automation Systems, Lighting Control System & ELV Systems Integration
- Design, Engineering & Execution of ELV Systems: System Design and prepare pre-sales Quotes/Proposals and BOQ, prepare submittals, design schematics and attend technical sales meetings.
- Demonstrate strong business, solution and technology savviness as s/he collaborates with clients to understand their needs and requirements, and then collaborates with design and Technical teams to shape and deliver solutions.
- Collaborate with the Sales Team as a technical expert and product advocate for client meetings.
- Preparing technical & commercial offers with handling tender/ contract/ billing related formalities.
- Monitor the installation and start-up of ELV systems and commissioning of project with Technical engineer & clients.
- Direct liaison with Sales and Technical departments ensuring that up to date records of all site activities are retained, thereby achieving cost/quality control with monthly reporting to key stakeholders.
- Follow-up of important projects from start to finish – from design to pricing to quote to delivery to installation to handover.
- Cost analysis & proposal making.
- Price Negotiation & Sales support.
- Material requirement & product support.
- Commissioning support.
Qualifications and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering preferably with electrical background
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in Sales project management.
- Proven ability to methodically probe to clearly understand key issues for the customer
- Ability to professionally deliver technical and commercial presentations to customers
- Thorough understanding of the Hospitality industry preferred.
- Expert on MS Office and AutoCAD
- KNX building systems knowledge & understanding of lighting control, HVAC, access control, IP network etc. is preferred.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and staff to make an accurate assessment of customer needs.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or schedule form.
- Ability to use sound judgment and problem solving skills to analyze customer problems and to recommend the proper course of action.
- Ability to organize and prioritize job projects and requirements.
- Business Acumen
- Values & Ethics
- Customer Focus
- Relationship Management
- Result Orientation
- Analytical Thinking
- Influencing & Negotiation
- Partner Management
Полная занятость, полный день