Project manager/Руководитель проектов (релокация в Германию)
NearShore Solutions GmbH is a Software Development company with its development center Gersis Software LLC in Minsk.
We work predominantly with European customers in a wide range of industries and applications, including airport ground operation information systems, access (security) control systems, risk and compliance management systems, productivity and quality reporting systems, E-commerce, and many more, using the whole range of modern development technologies like web, client/server, cloud, mobile and embedded.
For our growing number of customers and projects, we are looking for a Project Manager located in our office in Munich/Germany, who acts as project leader and interface between our customers and the teams at the Minsk development center.
Main responsibilities are:
- Analyze and discuss customer requests
- Prepare Software Requirements, effort estimations
- Project Management: organize the development process and cooperation, UX, QA etc.
- Coordinating and communicating with clients in Europe and teams in Minsk
- Timelines, Efforts and cost control
Required Job Experience
- You understand the whole software development cycle and you are capable to select the right methodology / toolkit for the project
- You have worked as a software developer, preferable as a member in large international teams
- You understand and have worked with various Project Management Methodologies
- You understand the importance of Requirements Engineering
- You have communicated with clients and development teams
- You have demonstrated effective time, cost and quality control
- You have demonstrated leadership skills
Highly welcome Job Experience:
- Experience as a technical lead
- Experience/participation in UX, QA processes
Required Technical Skills
- At least 1-2 years of experience as developer, working in a modern programming environment
- Effort-, time- and cost estimation tools for software projects
- Project Management tools (MS Project Plan, etc. …)
- Requirements and Tracking tools (Confluence, Jira …)
Highly welcome Technical Skills:
- Software and System Technical Design
Required Language Skills
- English, both verbal and written, at least B2 level
- German, at least willingness to learn
- Russian (native)