Java Software-Developer - Full Time - Leipzig/ Germany
Due to creativity and innovative spirit our client uses the energy revolution to provide it’s customers a competitive advantage. The company develops high-value, intelligent software with the result of being able to offer energy trade services at the highest level throughout Europe. Our client is among the leaders when it comes to the digitalisation of the energy industry and has grown strongly over recent years. Become a part of a young, professional team! For a fulltime and permanent long-term support in Leipzig we are looking for You!
Your main tasks are:
• Development of new intelligent applications and modify existing software (Java 8 and Eclipse RCP).
• Documentation of new applications and software.
• Integration of different software systems and development of (communication) interfaces.
• Organize and process Big Data including optimization of data quality.
• Degree in computer science/computer engineering (Bachelor, Master, PhD).
• Strong programming skills in at least one programming language (Java, C++, Python or C#).
• Passion for new technologies, artificial intelligence and automation.
• Good mathematical, analytic and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to manage time and prioritize tasks.
• Expertise in Big Data technologies preferred.
• Experience preferred in data base management, relational databases (MySQL).
• Fluent in English - other European languages are an advantage.
Your spectrum of advantages:
• Opportunity to become part of a highly-skilled team of professionals and gain work experience.
• Professional onboarding.
• You will gain full ownership of the projects.
• You will be involved in the full development cycle.
• Performance based remuneration.
Interested? Then we are looking forward to your meaningful and complete application, indicating your earliest start date and your salary expectations. We look forward to seeing you!
T VISTA Personalberatung GmbH is a young and innovative tech-recruiting-company, with a focus on the IT-industry. We offer direct employments for IT experts at our clients in Germany and Switzerland.