Onefootball is a media platform enabling football fans to get their daily dose of news and scores wherever they are, created by a team of professionals from more than 25 different countries. We stay up-to-date on the latest technology and incorporate it into our platforms. We do this to create the best user experience for millions of football fans around the world. But we can’t do it alone – we’re always looking for new talent to join our team and would love to hear from you!
Our Newsroom team creates inspiring football content for a global audience – we need creative and ambitious Russian Content Editors to cover world football from our base in Berlin.
- Create text content in multiple forms, including news articles, features, viral content and photo galleries
- Edit and publish multimedia content across all Onefootball platforms
- Manage internal systems to add and remove external editorial sources
- Create graphics, galleries and other forms of photo-based content
- Contribute to video and audio productions both behind and in front of the camera/microphone
- Work with video software to edit, create and promote short form videos for use on social media and Onefootball platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, media production, communications – or at least two years’ equivalent experience
- Passionate football fan with profound knowledge of the football landscape, with a particular focus on Russian leagues
- Excellent verbal and written skills in Russian and English
- Comfortable expressing your views in print, video or audio formats
- Editorial experience and interested in the creation of ‘shareable content’
- Make the most out of today’s most relevant social media platforms (especially Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)
- It’s a plus if you are familiar with video editing software and comfortable with creating different forms of video content