Description: A Russian construction company in connection with the expansion invites an in-house counsel to work as a lawyer in a branch office in Turkey, Mersin, Buyukejeli.
The main duties:
- To be responsible for supervising / negotiating / drafting commercial contracts (bilingual, in English, Turkish or Russian, domestic and international) and ensuring legal compliance on contractual matters;
- Preparation of opinions on legal issues arising within the organization;
- Compliance with currency regulation and currency control rules of Turkey and Russia within international trade transactions and salary payments to foreign labor force;
- Avoidance of double taxation and excessive taxation within international trade transactions and salary payments to foreign labor force;
- Consideration of issues on the accounts and / or accounts receivable, work with claims;
- Representation of organization in courts, as well as interaction with government agencies when dealing with legal issues of the organization;
- Systematization of legal documents of the branch office.
- Graduated from law faculty of a public or a well-established private university;
- Minimum of 3 years of proven experience as a practicing lawyer;
- Specialization in contract law, tax law, transportation, construction and international private law;
- Strong preference for experience with a law firm or in-house counsel (construction, industrial production or transportation company)
- Good office PC skills;
- Fluent Turkish, fluent English, including legal drafting;
- Satisfactory level of Russian is an additional advantage.
- Region: Turkey, Mersin, Buyukejeli;
- 5/2 from 9.00 to 18.00;
- Medical insurance, business lunches;
- Full day;
Level of desired monthly salary shall be indicated in the submitted CV.