Categories: Commodities and Ingredients Russia/Africa
Reporting: Procurement Director – Commodities
4 direct reports (3 in Moscow and 1 in Africa)
- Executive Procurement of the related C&I portfolio in Russia and Africa. The role decides what to buy, where to buy, how to buy, when to buy aligned with the global strategy, commodities risk management and business needs.
- Own delivery of portfolio related VIP plan at 6% of spend and drive Net Material Inflation metric according to target.
- Own and deliver the cluster Strategy-into-Action plan for the portfolio.
- To assess, identify and select the appropriate supplier base that would meet the needs of the business.
- Develop suppliers and new origins needed in line with business growth priorities.
- Run e-sourcing/auction events to drive disruptive cost reductions for direct and indirect buys (e.g. embedded raw materials)
- Communicate the supply strategies to the business stakeholders and create the buy-in.
- Follow market conditions, prepare price trends and formulate future markets trends for the business working closely with Commodities Risk Management.
- Formulate and adapt physical procurement strategies to these trends.
- Support the business with accurate price forecasting. Prepares information on purchase prices and conditions to enable proper budgeting and cash forecasting.
- Define the Operational Excellence Plan for the suppliers and execute with Markets Procurement.
- Work closely with categories and suppliers to drive key programs such as responsible sourcing and Sustainability.
- Manage supply chain issues (e.g. crisis management) involving stakeholders as needed.
- Measure and manage overall performance of suppliers.
- To develop, coach and mentor resources.
- University degree.
- At least 3-5 years’ successful management experience in Procurement or Supply Chain Management, R&D.
- Fluent written and spoken Russian and English language.
- Proven track record of successful value delivery.
- Experience in setting in place and managing partnerships and alliances.
- Senior stakeholder management experience and exposure.
- Excellent communication & networking skills, strong Negotiation skills, strong analytical capabilities, good financial acumen.
- Senior management position, closely collaboration with top managers and Cluster team.
- Good compensation pack.
- Professional team.