Business Developer (Berlin)
от 4 000 до 4 500 EUR до вычета НДФЛ
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
As a professional Business Developer, you will be asked to create a Product Technology Team in Berlin, together with whom you will work on the design improvement, analytics, development, testing and application programming that goes into creating high-quality devices and new products. You will be tasked with building core products, from strategy through implementation and deployment and supporting the company continued growth and fulfilling its vision.
• Proactively manage the entire features line life cycle from strategic planning to product release and iteration, including the creation of a business model.
• Research and understand customer requirements, operational impacts and needs, competitive offerings, cases from customer support, and translate these into feature specs or product improvements.
• Identify our customers' needs and opportunities through data analysis, interviews, and research through quantitative and qualitative methods.
• Work closely with members from the growth (i.e. sales and customer management), technology and operations teams along with user experience designers to build concepts and requirements.
• Give feedback to designers and engineers.
• Communicate feature releases to internal and external users.
• Weekly measuring of the results and documenting your learning.
• You have 3+ years of experience within growth team.
• You are experienced in creating and developing business.
• Software marketing / product management experience.
• Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products.
• Technical university degree (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Physics or similar).
• Past experience in analytics and other digital marketing technologies.
• Radical thinking paired with strong execution.
• Fast learner of new technologies and strategic thinker.
• Comfortable with various data sets and web technologies to visualize new sets of capabilities.
• Speak Russian and English; German can be a plus.
• Previous team work experience in Design Thinking technology.
• You get a unique opportunity to shape your own path - we truly look for driven individuals and we want you to grow as fast as possible.
• You grow together with the company.
• You are part of the core team of talented characters at the heart of Berlin.
• Good salary
• You will lead the project from the beginning.
• You will able to create your own team.
• You will able to work independently.
• 25 days off.