Senior Java/Kotlin Developer (Berlin)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Our client is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. They drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages the teams choose to use.
Currently we're looking for a Senior Java/Kotlin Engineer who will have the opportunity to help our client to provide easy and most frictionless checkout service to the customers. You will be responsible for architecting, developing and operating in production microservices using Java, Kotlin, PostgreSQL, AWS, Kubernetes.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Define and own checkout architecture in a time frame of 2-3 years
- Profound knowledge of REST APIs and highly distributed, scalable and resilient microservices landscapes
- Drive and own service reliability
- Design and develop highly scalable and resilient microservices
- Define and implement service quality standards
- Collaborate across teams and departments
- Be a mentor for other engineers in the team
- Significant expertise with Java and/or Kotlin, Spring Boot, PostgreSQL.
- Experience in building, maintaining and improving large Web Applications and REST APIs.
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Principles and Design Patterns.
- Knowledge in automated deployment and monitoring through CI/CD pipeline (Docker, Kubernetes, or similar)
PERKS AT WORK
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms