Senior Full Stack Engineer
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Our client is a product factory and a leader in insurance digitalization which supplies partners from various industries – both from an insurer, as well as a non-insurer background – with in-house underwritten insurance products, which they market under their own brand. Modular insurance platform enables to tailor-fit and supplies these non-life insurance products in record speed.
To support this continued growth and momentum, we’re looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer (m/f/div) to join a cross-functional software development team.
What will keep you challenged?
- Working within one of the cross-functional teams of T-shaped Software Developers, Product Managers, Designers, and Industry Specialists
- Designing and developing backend (Java/Spring) and frontend (React/Node) services using Jenkins on AWS infrastructure
- Applying DevOps/NoOps principles in an immutable infrastructure/infrastructure-as-a-code environment
- Collaborating with our international team of highly skilled technical experts
What will make you succeed?
- Strong proficiency in Java programming with Spring Boot
- Exposure to Agile Methodologies; XP, Scrum, Continuous Delivery, etc.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- A pragmatic and efficient personality; delivering high-quality work whilst keeping business values in mind
- Flexibility towards change, responding quickly and effectively to constructive feedback
- The ability to inspire others through actions
- A proactive approach to problem-solving
- Excitement for learning a lot of new stuff
Bonus Points For:
- Experience with Node.js and/or Python
- Strong comprehension of DevOps principles
- Proficiency in running software on AWS infrastructure
- Finance or insurance industry experience
Why our client?
- The opportunity to be part of a driven and diverse team which is creating a measurable impact on the future of insurance
- An open and welcoming company culture, empowering you to freely grow and develop
- We openly share our knowledge – we are a mix of insurance experts, technology specialists and experienced entrepreneurs
- We have a dedicated onboarding process, enabling you to quickly thrive
- A direct influence on our company and our products – we value your ideas and your input
- Plenty of perks including a benefits package, choice of computer, drinks, and snacks, language classes, company-wide networking events, and outings