Principal Engineer (Berlin)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Our client is a product factory for insurance and a leader in insurance digitalization which supplies partners from various industries – both from an insurer, as well as a non-insurer background – with in-house underwritten insurance products, which they market under their own brand. This modular insurance platform enables to tailor-fit and supplies these non-life insurance products in record speed.
To support continued growth and momentum, we’re looking for a Principal Engineer to join a cross-functional software development team. The ideal candidate is a dedicated professional, driven by the opportunity to revolutionize an otherwise repetitious industry.
What will keep you challenged?
- Collaborating with other engineers on special assignments we consider foundation topics such as infrastructure, security, internal tools, and quality
- Coordinating product and service architectures in order to retain a high level of consistency across functional requirements
- Developing knowledge of architectural skills, domain knowledge, and technical agile practices; so you will mentor and develop best practices throughout the various project teams
- Supporting and working closely together with Senior Engineers, Product Managers, Designers and Industry Specialists of numerous product delivery teams
- Applying DevOps/NoOps principles in an immutable infrastructure/infrastructure-as-a-code environment
What will make you succeed?
- You have undertaken the design and implementation of several complex systems and consider yourself to be a "role model" developer
- Challenges elate you, specifically regarding the scalability and security of large IT systems and you revel in the idea of using cutting edge technology to complete them
- You are a professional in distributed systems, domain-driven design, and event-driven architecture
- You are knowledgeable of Continuous Delivery in cloud systems (ideally AWS)
- Strong comprehension of DevOps principles
- Strong proficiency in Java programming with Spring Boot
- You are an advocate of testing and could name yourself as a software engineer in a test.
- A pragmatic and efficient personality: delivering high-quality work whilst keeping business value in mind
- Flexibility towards change, responding quickly and effectively to constructive feedback
- The ability to inspire others through actions
- A proactive approach to problem-solving
- Your written and verbal communication skills are exceptional and you are able to captivate and clearly convey information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- You prefer working in an Agile environment and are familiar with Agile Methodologies
- Eagerness to learn new things
Bonus Points For:
- Experience with Node.js and React.js
- Finance or insurance industry experience
Why our client?
- The opportunity to be part of a driven and diverse team which is creating a measurable impact on the future of insurance
- An open and welcoming company culture, empowering you to freely grow and develop
- We openly share our knowledge - we are a mix of insurance experts, technology specialists and experienced entrepreneurs
- We have a dedicated onboarding process, enabling you to quickly thrive at ELEMENT
- A direct influence on our company and our products - we value your ideas and your input
- Plenty of perks including a benefits package, choice of computer, drinks, and snacks, language classes, company-wide networking events, and outings