Embedded Developer (Munich, Germany)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Evolvice Team GmbH is looking for an Embedded developer to join our Munich office to provide a multidisciplinary approach to cover all software components of IoT projects.
- You are advising on hardware and/or Embedded software concepts for new digital services with an Agile development methodology, from design and conception to the implementation;
- You will be responsible for the development of use cases as well as for the hardware/embedded software implementation of the concept;
- You will be training yourself in the area of Embedded software;
- You participate in the development of exciting and innovative technology for networked Embedded systems at the side of experienced colleagues;
- You will use innovative technologies to master changing challenges.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, automotive engineering, computer science or similar;
- 4+ years’experience in embedded development area;
- Knowledge of Real Time SW (OS and application layer), Embedded and RT Linux (OS and application layer);
- Deep understanding in Embedded specifics (development in strictly limited hardware resources);
- Awareness in common Embedded programming languages (C++, C, Assembler, Python, Java), Embedded communication buses and protocols (UART, SPI, I2C, CAN etc);
- Good command of English skills both written and spoken.
- Willingness to relocate to Munich (Germany, Bavaria).
As a plus:
- Knowledge in the area of HW design and development (PCB, HW debug), Embedded profiling and debugging (PMU, JTAG etc), specific Linux distributions (Android, Yocto);
- Understanding of test code coverage especially for Embedded Software use cases.
What we have to offer:
- Opportunity to join big international company in a strong growth phase;
- A room to grow;
- Opportunity to work in multi-cultural environment;
- Assistance in relocation;
- Warm atmosphere.