Senior Java Developer (Berlin)
з/п не указана
Our client is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. They drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages the teams choose to use.
Currently we're looking for a software engineer to participate in the development of a payment platform that builds the technologies for all financial transactions in our client's fashion store and the other consumer-facing apps. They work to deliver a flawless user experience in the checkout, as well as processing of payments and reconciliation in the backend. The platform has 25 mln users.
As a Software Engineer, you will build risk assessment systems which process billions of euros every year and help shape an architecture that is scalable and allows for rapid feature development and testing.
- Design, develop, deploy, operate and improve important software solutions that impact millions of customers
- Based on the Microservices architecture, you and your team will own your code and decide on the technologies and tools to deliver, as well operate large-scale applications on PaaS/SaaS cloud (AWS)
- Take ownership for the whole development cycle - from architecture design to testing to implementation and maintenance
- Add value by leveraging current trends in software design, architecture and web services
- Experience with Java 8 or Scala and relational as well as NoSQL databases
- Understand the properties of large scale distributed systems and have proven experience as a back-end developer
- Knowledge in stream processing frameworks such as Flink, Spark Streaming, Samza are nice to have. Experience with developing applications with Apache Solr cluster is considered a plus.
- Write clean, modular, well-annotated code that will make it easier to maintain, update, and scale – and strive to make a positive impact on our engineering culture and encouraging knowledge sharing
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms