Visa sponsorship and relocation support
RELOCATION: to Hamburg, Germany
COMPANY: we are looking for someone who can lead, guide and develop one of our web application development teams in our headquarter in Hamburg, Germany.
Company in the HR space which has been around for over 12 years. Currently we offer our services to millions of jobseekers. We are rapidly expanding around the globe and therefore we are continuously looking for bright minds who will join our team and support us to achieve our goals.
- Lead, guide, mentor and develop a team of 4 Frontend- and Mobile Developers
- Work and collaborate closely with our product management, UX and UI designers and backend developers to develop functional requirements and wireframes into features.
- Optimize our applications for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Develop breathtaking interfaces, focusing on driving customer engagement through coherent and elegant user experience.
- Understand needs and develop solutions to improve our end-user experience.
- Stay in touch with industry standards and current technologies, share and discuss knowledge.
- Support the recruiting-/hiring process of new team members.
- Solve challenges together with your team.
What we expect from you
- Proven leadership and mentoring ability as well as team-oriented thinking (minimum 2 years)
- 5+ years of experience in building customer-facing web applications.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Experience with software engineering methodologies (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation).
- Ability to work independently.
- You believe in continuous improvement and commitment to excellence.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Very good project effort estimation and monitoring skills.
- Experience in the implementation of E-Mail templates beneficial.
- An eye for details as well as the big picture.
What we offer
- Our on-boarding process will help you quickly become part of our organization
- Visa and relocation support
- Attractive salary aligned with your skills and experience
- Flexible working hours
- Support for further education – access to books, mentoring, code reviews, courses and trainings
- Cool corporate events such as our yearly sailing week in Croatia
- You will be part of and actively drive our exciting growth story around the globe
- A great international team of young and motivated people
- The chance to be an innovator
- A learning-oriented company culture